The living room is undoubtedly the focal area of any household as it is the area in which you are relaxing after a long and hard day at work or school. It is also the area in which you are receiving your friends and guests. So it is of imperial importance that you living room has a welcoming, cosy and tidy ambiance and this is why we have decided to turn your attention on several living room designs that will allow you to achieve this exact ambiance.
Wood, white and high ceilings – If you have a small living room you can make it appear big by using the ceiling space. Commence by painting the living room walls in white. Next place light coloured wooden planks on one of your living room walls. However do not place the planks only on the wall, instead a fix one end of the planks on the wall and the other end on the ceiling. This will create an inside wooden slope on your ceiling and will create the illusion that you ceiling is much higher. Then arrange wooden furniture in your living and place a white carpet in the middle of the room. If your living room has a fireplace you can place a wooden shelf next to it and hold your logs in it. Also don’t hand any wall decorations, as you may ruin the illusion of your high ceiling. The only downside that this amazing living room design has is that you will have to use the professional carpet cleaning services like Carpet Cleaning Sutton on a regular basis to maintain your white carpet in top condition.
Big windows and dark wood – This living room is ideal for living rooms with large contemporary or French windows. Simply cover one of your living room walls with dark wood. Then arrange a combination of light and dark coloured furnishings in the room. For example you can surround your dark wood coffee table with a light beige sofa and armchairs or vice versa. When done, do not place any window treatments on the windows. The large windows will allow a lot of natural light to enter into the room which will instantly contrast with the dark wood wall.
Wood and stone – If your living room has a hardwood floor or a laminate floor you can compliment it by either placing a stone based fireplace in the middle of the room or by hanging wallpapers that mimic the appearance of stone. Leave the floor naked and keep the living room furniture to a minimum to create the illusion of a large room. As you see this is a simple but yet amazing living room that will undoubtedly leave your guests speechless. However don’t forget that naked wood require frequent cleaning, so get in touch with a professional cleaning company and hire it to come every now and then and take care of your wooden floor.
As you can see you can easily achieve the aforementioned ambiance within your living room. So now you can either use one of these living rooms designs or create your own by using one of these designs as a base, the choice is yours.
Today Cleaners Bracknell will present to you several homemade cleaning remedies which you can use for your bathroom cleaning routines.
- Safe and eco-friendly all purpose bathroom cleaner: To create this cleaning solution, you must grab a Mason jar and fill it with a three to four citrus rinds, a couple of whole sticks of cinnamon, and a few whole cloves. Then fill three-quarters of the jar with white vinegar and add water to fill the jar completely. Close the jar and place in a sunny sport for a period of a couple of weeks to a month. After which open the jar and pour the liquid through a strainer into a spray bottle and voila you will have a safe and eco-friendly bathroom cleaning projects which you can use to clean your bathroom. In fact this cleaning remedy is so efficient that numerous professional cleaning companies use it.
- Daily shower cleaner: This is another vinegar based cleaning solution that is safe and 100% eco-friendly. Simply head to your local supermarket and purchase a spray bottle. The fill the spray bottle halfway with vinegar and add several squirts (2-3 tablespoons) of natural dishwashing soap into the spray bottle. Fill the rest of the bottle with warm water and close the bottle. Shake the bottle for several minutes to mix the ingredients. Once the cleaning solution is done, place it in your bathroom and use it to clean your shower cabin after you take a shower.
- Toxin-free toilet cleaner: With this cleaning solution you will be able to prevent the accumulation of germs and bacteria into your toilet. Just sprinkle a little baking soda into your toilet and allow it to sit for a couple of minute. Then add around 20 drops of essential oil into the toilet and several squirts of lemon. The essential oil will kill all the bacteria due to its anti-bacterial qualities while the lemon will give a more pleasant scent to your toilet and will also boost the cleaning power of your homemade toilet cleaning remedy. Once again allow the ingredients to sit for several minutes before you flush the water. This toilet cleaning technique is very effective and is often use by cleaners that provide professional household and commercial cleaning services.
- Non-toxic bathroom disinfectant: You can use this cleaning product to clean and disinfect all bathroom surfaces including the floor, walls and bathroom mirror. Grab a bowl and pour 16 oz. of water into it. Then add three tablespoons of liquid castile soap and 30 drops of tea tree oil into the water. Stir the mixture to allow the ingredients to mix to one another and then pour the cleaning solution into a spray bottle.
- Bonus: Homemade disinfectant wipes: Cut a cloth into several square pieces and fold or roll the piece into an empty disinfectant wipes container. The create a mixture of one cup of water, two tablespoons of white vinegar, ½ tablespoon of natural dish soap and eight to ten drops of lemon essential oil. When the mixture is done pour it into the container and you will have your own disinfectant wipes.
As you can see you don’t have to spend vast amount of money on commercial bathroom cleaning products because you can create them on your own with everyday products.
So you must organize a party and you are afraid that you won’t be up to the task because you have never organized a party before. If that is your case, have no worries because we will reveal to you a trick that will aid you organize the best party ever. The trick is to choose an interesting and unique party theme that everybody would like. If you manage to do that, everybody will love your party because as a wise man once said “the theme is the party’s soul”.
To make your task even easier we have decided to present to you several interesting party themes which you can choose to use for the party or draw inspiration from.
- Alice in Wonderland – We realize that this theme isn’t the most original as people have been using it for decades but it is still a fun theme that everybody will enjoy. After who doesn’t want to dress up like the Mad Hatter, the Red Queen, the White Queen, White Rabbit, Cheshire Cat and Alice herself.
- Famous people – Once again this isn’t the most original party theme but it is a theme works and that people genuinely enjoy. It is also a theme that reveals a lot about the alter egos of the guests. So if you want to learn a bit more about the people with whom you will be partying this is undoubtedly the best way to do it.
- Vampire – Nowadays vampires are the most popular and famous cryptic creatures. So why don’t you go with the vibe and organize a vampire party. If vampires are too cheesy for you, you can always choose another creature from the vast gamut of cryptic creatures that the human mind has created.
- Classical antiquity– Why don’t you organize a travel in time and choose this theme for your party. By opting for this theme you will give yourself and your guest that occasion to dress up like a Barbarian, Greek god, Roman centurion, Persian invader, Babylonian king, Akkadian emperor and etc. You can augment even the ambiance of the party by serving foods and beverages that were typical for that time period.
- Black & White – When it comes to sophisticated and stylish parties, the Black & White theme is the theme to go with. For some reason people adore parties in which they are obligated to wear black and white attires. You can even make the party more interesting by stating in the invitations that all single people must wear black, while all couples must wear white. By doing so you will give to opportunity to your single friends to meet someone new and who knows what can happen for thereon.
Once you have chosen the ideal theme for your party, make sure that you seek out and find a professional cleaning company to come and clean once the party is over, we recommend Cleaning Services Hampstead. Don’t worry about this particular task because nowadays lots of companies provide after party cleaning services at a standalone service.
Once you have arranged everything such as the music, foods and drinks, write in the invitations the party theme that you have chosen and send the invites to the guests.