Today Cleaners Bracknell will present to you several homemade cleaning remedies which you can use for your bathroom cleaning routines.
- Safe and eco-friendly all purpose bathroom cleaner: To create this cleaning solution, you must grab a Mason jar and fill it with a three to four citrus rinds, a couple of whole sticks of cinnamon, and a few whole cloves. Then fill three-quarters of the jar with white vinegar and add water to fill the jar completely. Close the jar and place in a sunny sport for a period of a couple of weeks to a month. After which open the jar and pour the liquid through a strainer into a spray bottle and voila you will have a safe and eco-friendly bathroom cleaning projects which you can use to clean your bathroom. In fact this cleaning remedy is so efficient that numerous professional cleaning companies use it.
- Daily shower cleaner: This is another vinegar based cleaning solution that is safe and 100% eco-friendly. Simply head to your local supermarket and purchase a spray bottle. The fill the spray bottle halfway with vinegar and add several squirts (2-3 tablespoons) of natural dishwashing soap into the spray bottle. Fill the rest of the bottle with warm water and close the bottle. Shake the bottle for several minutes to mix the ingredients. Once the cleaning solution is done, place it in your bathroom and use it to clean your shower cabin after you take a shower.
- Toxin-free toilet cleaner: With this cleaning solution you will be able to prevent the accumulation of germs and bacteria into your toilet. Just sprinkle a little baking soda into your toilet and allow it to sit for a couple of minute. Then add around 20 drops of essential oil into the toilet and several squirts of lemon. The essential oil will kill all the bacteria due to its anti-bacterial qualities while the lemon will give a more pleasant scent to your toilet and will also boost the cleaning power of your homemade toilet cleaning remedy. Once again allow the ingredients to sit for several minutes before you flush the water. This toilet cleaning technique is very effective and is often use by cleaners that provide professional household and commercial cleaning services.
- Non-toxic bathroom disinfectant: You can use this cleaning product to clean and disinfect all bathroom surfaces including the floor, walls and bathroom mirror. Grab a bowl and pour 16 oz. of water into it. Then add three tablespoons of liquid castile soap and 30 drops of tea tree oil into the water. Stir the mixture to allow the ingredients to mix to one another and then pour the cleaning solution into a spray bottle.
- Bonus: Homemade disinfectant wipes: Cut a cloth into several square pieces and fold or roll the piece into an empty disinfectant wipes container. The create a mixture of one cup of water, two tablespoons of white vinegar, ½ tablespoon of natural dish soap and eight to ten drops of lemon essential oil. When the mixture is done pour it into the container and you will have your own disinfectant wipes.
As you can see you don’t have to spend vast amount of money on commercial bathroom cleaning products because you can create them on your own with everyday products.